Focus groups are an invaluable way to gather good insight into the needs and attitudes of your customer and are a useful tool when developing new initiatives. Our focus group work concentrates on 2 specific areas:
- Researching audience needs to inform communication campaign briefs
- Testing work-in-progress design or advertising before completion of the design process
• Lambie-Nairn for O2: Reviewing design and advertising work-in-progress and gathering input from the target audience to strengthen the creative work.
• GDF Design for NHS Medway: Reviewing proposed Teenage Sexual Health campaign ideas with target teenage groups to choose the clearest creative routes to implement.
• Frank! for NHS East Sussex Down & Weald: Researching target audience needs to inform a male Prostate & Bowel Cancer Awareness campaign for Southeast England.
• University of Brighton for Profitnet: Gathering feedback on an existing SME business programme and testing new ideas and costing structures.